Sunday, 8 June 2014

Taking up civil services was a remarkable decision I took while I was just 18. With all innocence, I dreamt to be an IAS officer at a very young age with all the passion I had towards learning, be it any subject. I have finished my Graduation in Bcom from Christ University, Bangalore a few months back and now it gives me immense pleasure to begin my journey through intense training and preparation for the UPSC- prelim examinations to be held in 2015. With all the demotivating comments by many relatives, friends and others that cracking the civil service exams isn't any cakewalk, with people saying I do not have the personality to be a civil service officer, etc, etc, etc.., I believe in being Self Motivated, not paying much attention to anyone who lets me down. To all the civil service aspirants out there, it takes a brave heart and mind even to take up the civil service exams, and if you have decided to do it, then no stepping back unless and until you've successfully cleared all the levels. THINK BIG. DREAM BIG. You are sure to go a long way.
Cheers to all the civil service aspirants and wishing you a very bright future ahead.

Regards,
Aashray Solanki

4 comments:

  1. All the best..!!
    Success calling��

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best AAshray! :)
    Nothing is impossible! my support is always there for u! :)

    ReplyDelete